100 Plus Women Who Care Mat-Su is a group of inspiring women who care deeply about the Mat-Su community. The group gathers four times a year for a one-hour meeting, and each member writes a $100 check (no cash or credit cards please) to a charity that the group selects. This combined donation of $10,000 makes a real impact, without time-consuming fundraising events and planning. Our mission and our hope is to provide for those in greatest need in the Mat-Su area. We hope you will join us at our kick-off meeting to see how easy and fun it is!
100 Plus Women Who Care is for you if:
- You don’t have time in your busy life to volunteer but have been wanting to help those in need;
- You can commit to one hour every three months;
- You are involved with other groups but are interested in meeting other women philanthropists in the Mat-Su community;
- You want 100% of your donations to go directly to a local charity;
- You want your $100 donation to become a part of a larger amount of money by joining together with other women—creating a powerful impact in our local area.
To join 100 Plus Women Who Care Mat-Su Chapter, complete the Membership Form online or if you’d rather, print this form and bring it to the next meeting. To nominate a charity for consideration, complete a Nomination Form and email at least two days before the next meeting. You must be at the meeting, and be a member, to put a name in the hat and speak about the organization. email@example.com